We are looking for programmers familiar with Python and web development to teach our 3-month beginner courses called Web development 1.
- Coding trainer
- Experience with Python and web development
- Contract work
- Have “people-skills”
- Enjoy sharing your knowledge
- Preferably a coding freelancer or working as a coder for some company
- Web development 1 (Webentwicklung 1)
- Topics: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, GIT, Python
- Course is in the German language
- Small course group (10-12 participants)
- 12-week course (24 sessions)
- Sessions are twice per week in the afternoon (usually Monday/Thursday 18.00-19:30, but we are flexible)
- Courses will be held regularly over the year, but you can choose which one to teach at
- If some day you'll have some other obligations and couldn't teach a lesson on that day - don't worry, it can be postponed or somebody can replace you
Preparation for the course:
- Curriculum for the course is already written
- Preparation will not take long (1 hour max. before each session)
- Each trainer will receive a proper introduction to the curriculum by SmartNinja staff
- All the organizational stuff is done by SmartNinja team
Compensation: 83,34 EUR per session (gross). There are 24 sessions in 12 weeks (2000,00 EUR in total).
If you find yourself in this description please submit the form below and we'll set up a meeting for a further discussion.