Coding Trainer (Python) in Köln
We are looking for programmers familiar with Python and web development to teach our 3-month beginner courses called Web development 1.
- Coding trainer
- Experience with Python and web development
- Contract work
- Have “people-skills”
- Enjoy sharing your knowledge
- Preferably a coding freelancer or working as a coder for some company
- Web development 1 (Webentwicklung 1)
- Topics: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, GIT, Python
- Course is in the German language
- Small course group (10-12 participants)
- 12-week course (24 sessions)
- Sessions are twice per week in the afternoon (usually Monday/Thursday 18:00-19:30, but we are flexible)
- Courses will be held regularly over the year, but you can choose which one to teach at
- If some day you'll have some other obligations and couldn't teach a lesson on that day - don't worry, it can be postponed or somebody can replace you
Preparation for the course:
- Curriculum for the course is already written
- Preparation will not take long (1 hour max. before each session)
- Each trainer will receive a proper introduction to the curriculum by SmartNinja staff
- All the organizational stuff is done by SmartNinja team
If you find yourself in this description please submit the form below and we'll set up a meeting for a further discussion.
Fill the form below
Es gibt im Moment keine offenen Stellen. Für andere Infos schick uns eine Nachricht über das Kontaktformular.